The GED® credential is an educational option that is the solution for so many different people in so many different situations and the GED is bound to be the solution for YOU too.
It’s a solution for:
- Adults who never completed their schooling who want a grade 12 equivalent credential for their own personal satisfaction (to prove they can do it) or for better job opportunities and advancement.
2. School-leavers who failed matric and need a grade 12 equivalent credential to continue their studies and training. The GED® is your second chance! Read how the GED was the solution for a young man who failed matric.
- Homeschoolers who want an alternative to the National Senior Certificate.
4. High schoolers who are just not flourishing in the school system, for various reasons and who want to get out of the system, but who do not want to drop out of learning.
Its not a shameful thing to drop out of high school, when its not working for you. In fact, that’s a sensible choice to make. Its a brave and courageous first step in a new direction. It shows that you have recognised that school is not ideal for you and you are choosing to take action and look for change. You are brave, you are ambitious, you are choosing something else!
Whatever your situation, if you are motivated, you can succeed.
Our online GED® study programme, powered by Essential Education’s GED Academy™ is an incredible tool to help you fill in any gaps in your skills in each subject and prepare for the official GED® tests.
It’s a self-paced course, so you study at your convenience and you get to choose your own test dates. No pressure, no deadlines. You can take as little or as much time as you need.
You do not need to memorise a lot of facts and information to pass the GED® as, unlike traditional school exams, the GED® seeks to test skills that will be useful in the workplace, skills like:
- Critical thinking
- Evaluation and judgement
- Reading and writing to communicate
- Problem solving
- Information processing
Employers, universities and colleges value these skills. The good news is that it is easier to develop your thinking skills than to memorise a lot of facts and details.
The online GED® programme will help you develop these skills. It gives you practice tests and it actually tells you when you are READY to book your official GED® test.
It’s a recipe for SUCCESS.
Aneke said she always felt she wasn’t smart enough to stay in public school, but the GED® gave her hope and then she sent me this:
Hello Aunty Shirley
I would just like to share my awesome exciting news with you. I got accepted to Unisa today and I already did my registration.
Thank you so much for everything. I still can’t believe I got my GED and I got into Unisa and it all got accomplished in 4 months.
Just wanted to say thanks again.
Take the first step on your journey to success and enrol with Online GED.