Enrol today to get one year’s access to Essential Education’s GED Academy™ online classes and start studying for the GED® Credential as an alternative to a traditional grade 12.
Everything you need is provided online plus administrative support and technical assistance where necessary!
Its quick and easy, just three steps to get you started on the road to your success:
- Pay by EFT, credit card or PayPal (see below)
- Email us your name and contact number
- Log in and start your online GED® classes
For R2 500 you get access to the material for 12 months, which is usually more than enough time to prepare for the GED® tests.
Payment may be made via EFT or credit card or PayPal the details are below.
Pay R2 500 via EFT to the following bank account:
FOR CASH DEPOSITS the price is R2 500 due to cash deposit fees charged by the bank.
Bank details to enrol:
First National Bank, Hermanus
FNB Current Account
Acc no: 62779670514
Account Holder: ONLINE GED
Reference: Student’s name & surname & GED
Email confirmation of payment to email@example.com
Pay R2 500 by Debit or Credit Card
We use PayFast’s Secure Online Payment Service.
Pay USD $165 via PayPal
Once we receive your payment, we will activate your account on the online system and email you your login and password to access Essential Education’s GED Academy™ online classes. The access license is purchased for one calendar year non-stop from the date of activation and once activated it is not refundable or transferable to another student.
Online GED South Africa at Your Service
We are accredited to offer online GED® learning content powered by Essential Education’s GED Academy™ and if necessary, we will assist you with any or all of the following via phone or email:
- technical assistance with Essential Education’s GED Academy™ online classes
- information explaining how to book your GED® tests online
- instructions explaining how to apply for a hard copy of your GED® transcript online (scores and certificate)
- advice about applying to a US university for a letter of acceptance
- Information about writing the SAT
- guidelines regarding applying for a certificate of evaluation from SAQA or with applying for a letter of foreign conditional exemption from USAf
- contact details for online tutors if you need extra assistance
Change your life and enrol with Online GED South Africa today!
Please note that candidates must have a South African ID or passport with a signature, in order to write the GED® tests.
Foreigners must have a study permit or refugee status in order to be allowed to write the tests in South Africa.
This is in accordance with the Immigration Act and regulations set out by the Department of Home Affairs.
Use the form below to submit your personal details.
Please be sure to check that you submit the correct email address.